This waterfront park features a spacious patio with scenic views overlooking Lake Washington. Take in the wildlife on a canoe or kayak trip through nearby Mercer Slough. For canoe or kayak rentals, call Cascade Canoe & Kayak at 425-430-0111.
Catering is allowed with a permit from Parks & Community Services. Please see the Outdoor Catering Request Form for information regarding the permit process. See below for links to forms and other park rental information.
- Picnic area (75 people max.capacity) with 6 tables includes a semi-private area with spectacular views of Lake Washington. Water available at restrooms.
- Swimming beach with seasonal lifeguards. Swimming beach lifeguards are on duty 12 – 7 p.m. the last Saturday in June through Labor Day.
- Canoe and kayak rentals available by calling Cascade Canoe & Kayak at 425-430-0111.
- Non-motorized watercraft may be launched and landed year-round in the designated area only.
- Enatai Beach Park information sheet
- Outdoor Park Rental Forms – City of Bellevue web page
- Park Rules (Facilities Code) – City of Bellevue web page
From I-405, take the NE 4th St. exit, west. Turn left onto Bellevue Way. Turn right onto 108th Ave. S.E. The park is at the end of the street directly below I-90 freeway