This neighborhood park features farm animals, picturesque barns and a historic cabin that are sure to create fond memories.
Special uses are permitted with a conditional use permit from the Parks & Community Services Department. These special uses include picnic shelter rentals, weddings, filming, photography and commercial uses. Please contact the Kelsey Creek Farm regarding the permit process at 425-452-7688 or KelseyCreekFarm@bellevuewa.gov.
In 2010, requests for picnic areas will be accepted January 15 for Bellevue residents and February 15 for everyone else.
- Picnic shelter (50 people max. capacity) with 3 grills. No electricity or water.
- Barnyard animals available for viewing 9:30 a.m. -3:30 p.m. daily.
- Children’s play area
- Fraser Cabin: historic location for Eastside Heritage Center’s heritage programs
- Kelsey Creek Farm Park rental information sheet
- Park Use Reservation Procedures
- Outdoor Facility Use Request Form
- Outdoor Supplemental Form
- Park Use Fees
- Rental Equipment Information
- Picnic Site Information
- Park Use Guide
- Park Rules (Facilities Code)
- Parks Permit Application for Sound
From I-405, take the SE 8th Street exit (#12). Go east and follow road through light at Lake Hills Connector into residential area. Turn left at stop sign (128th Ave SE). Turn right at next stop sign (SE 4th Pl). Follow to parking lot.