Surrounded by large trees, this park is truly a secluded haven in the shadows of downtown.
Catering and big toys and inflatables are allowed with a permit from Parks & Community Services. Please see the Big Toy-Inflatable Request Form and Outdoor Catering Request Form for information regarding the permit process. See below for links to forms and other park rental information.
- Picnic Area (50 people max. capacity). No water or electricity available.
- Large grassy area for lawn games.
- Basketball court
- Tennis courts
- Children’s play area
- Portable toilet
- Two barbeque grills near the basketball court.
- Killarney Glen Park map and information sheet
- Outdoor Park Rental Forms – City of Bellevue web page
- Park Rules (Facilities Code) – City of Bellevue web page
From I-405, take NE 4th Street exit, west. Turn left onto Bellevue Way. Turn right onto SE 16th. Turn left onto 104th Ave. SE. Park is located on the right.