Park Rental Information:
If you’re looking to challenge your guests with a friendly game of softball, this is the park you’re looking for.
Catering is allowed with a permit from Parks & Community Services. Please see the Outdoor Catering Request Form for information regarding the permit process. See below for links to forms and other park rental information.
- Picnic area (50 people max) with 2 tables. No electricity available. Water available at restrooms.
- 2 Ball fields (requires separate reservation & fees).
- Basketball court
- Children’s play area
- Lake Hills Community Park map and information sheet
- Outdoor Park Rental Forms – City of Bellevue web page
- Park Rules (Facilities Code) – City of Bellevue web page
From I-90, take the 148th St. exit and go north, towards Bellevue College. Turn right onto SE 16th St. Turn left onto 164th Ave. SE. The parking lot is on the left.