Park Rental Information:
Your guests will love the feel of privacy this park has to offer.
- Two shelters (25 people max. capacity per shelter). Water is available, but electricity is not.
- Ball field (requires separate reservation & fees)
- Basketball court
- Tennis courts
- Children’s play area
- Restrooms adjacent to parking lot.
- Lakemont Community Park map and information sheet
- Outdoor Park Rental Forms – City of Bellevue web page
- Park Rules (Facilities Code) – City of Bellevue web page
From I-90, take exit #13 (W. Lake Sammamish Pkwy., Newport Way. Lakemont Blvd.). Turn south onto Lakemont blvd. and continue through light, up the hill past Matthew’s Thriftway. Turn left on to Village Park Dr. SE. The entrance to the park is the first driveway on the left.