Small groups will enjoy the lovely scenery of this beautiful park, located on the shores of Meydenbauer Bay. This location is ideal for children’s birthday parties and other small gatherings.
Requests for picnic areas are accepted starting January 23, 2013 for Bellevue residents and Bellevue businesses, and starting February 20 for everyone else.
- Picnic area (25 people max) with three tables. No electricity available. Water
- Fishing dock
- Play area
- Paved pathways
- Sandy swimming beach with a designated swimming area, seasonal 50-meter swim lane and seasonal lifeguards. Swimming beach lifeguards are on duty 12 – 7 p.m. the last Saturday in June through Labor Day.
- Non-motorized watercraft may be launched and landed during non-swimming season only.
- Meydenbauer Beach Park map and information sheet
- Outdoor Park Rental Forms – City of Bellevue web page
- Park Rules (Facilities Code) – City of Bellevue web page
From I-405, take NE 8th Street exit west. Turn left on 98th Avenue NE. The park is on the right.