Catering and big toys and inflatables are allowed with a permit from Parks & Community Services. Please see the Big Toy-Inflatable Request Form and Outdoor Catering Request Form for information regarding the permit process. See below for links to forms and other park rental information.
- Picnic area (50 people max. capacity) with 6 tables. No electricity or water available.
- Ball field (requires separate reservation & fees).
- 2 Soccer fields (requires separate reservation & fees).
- Children’s Play Area
- Portable toilet
- Restrooms near ballfield
- Robinswood Community Park map and information sheet
- Outdoor Park Rental Forms – City of Bellevue web page
- Park Rules (Facilities Code) – City of Bellevue web page
|Hiking/Trail Running||Softball Field|
From I-90, take exit #11B (148th Ave SE, north toward Bellevue College). Turn right onto SE 22nd St. The parking lot is on the right.